Friday, 4 October 2013

My Precious Mother

A support of strength even till the finish

Struggling all life's clashes, knowing successfully you would win

Pushing me to be the best that you know I can be

Reminding me to keep the faith and allow God to lead me.

Knowing it's through prayers, patience and hard work that I can do all things

And as He never makes a mistake I will come through Inshaa Allah.

I miss you more than these words could ever say

The pain in my heart is from one unthinkable day

After I cried all that I could; my eyes still shed countless more tears

And when I try to sleep, I have nightmares of ten-thousand fears

I walk in footsteps on an unsure path

My load feels so heavy I am not sure I will last.

Silly though I may be; I am afraid of life now that you're gone

because I've always had a mother.

And Mommy, what about my sister and baby brother.

I wish you could have stayed just a little while longer, there's so much left to do

I wonder if I prayed hard enough and if so, did they get through.

Finding relief in knowing I will see you again someday

Remembering all you taught me as my soul I continue to groom

I will walk in footsteps you have walked before me

Seeing the path you walked lead you, straight into success.

 I LOVE YOU MOM.




No comments:

Post a Comment